April 5th, 2021
We are looking to add a passionate full-time Brand Specialist to our team. You will work with our marketing team in the office, our in-house designers and freelancers on diverse projects. You will be mainly responsible for managing our seasonal brands: Spooktacular Creations, Joiedomi and Sloosh.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $37,000.00 - $42,000.00 per year
Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Learn all relevant product knowledge & branding guidelines
- Work collaboratively with other members in the Marketing team and other departments in a fast-paced and deadline-driven environment
- Manage our social media platforms including but not limited to Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, TikTok, etc.
- Photo and video editing content for our marketing team with softwares such as Canva, Adobe Suite, etc.
- Keep track on the current trends & plan our social media calendar accordingly
- Assist senior marketing officers to complete large projects such as commercial shoots, etc
- Create, edit, proofread and improve content & ad copies for our social media platforms and web listings
- Assign & monitor our remote Philippines team work related to social media responding, community engagement and more
- Edit photos and videos per request
- Be excellent at interpersonal communication and people/project management
- Strong understanding of social media and SEO marketing, etc.
- Excellent English writing skills and proofreading experience
- Able to solve problems quickly, handle pressure and tight deadlines
- Strong prioritization and organization skills
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes
- Keen on working in a fast-paced environment
- Familiar with Adobe suite, Canva or other photo/video editing softwares
- Familiar with Google Suite (i.e., Docs, Spreadsheet)
- Must be willing to commute to any photoshoot locations (mainly in Phoenix area)
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Life insurance
- Long term disability
- Paid time off
- Sick leave
- Birthday parties
- Toys/decoration gifts to employees
- Casual dress code
- 401K match
Our team celebrates our diverse backgrounds. We believe that being open about who we are and what we do allows us to be better. Individuals seeking employment at Joyin Inc are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or other protected status under all applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to email@example.com